lunes, 25 de abril de 2022

 I really like basketball although I find it a boring sport to watch it, but I do like to play it. many of my classmates also like it , my father really likes the basketball team in Madrid but he also likes the team in Barcelona , my cousins are from the Lakers , I used to like it a lot and my dream was to have a shirt from that club , Right now I love watching the Warrios games because I like their way of attacking and also like how well they defend. I’m going to make a bet with my cousins and I’m going to bet that if the Warrios beat the Lakers they’ll have to buy me a T-shirt of any kind.

May the best man win!!!!!!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 The other day my brother asked me what an earthquake was and I told him that it is a natural phenomenon, in which there is a movement of th...