sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2021

COMENTARY

I was on the maritimo ride with my friends, it was a sunny day.

Suddenly, one of my friends says that we had not brought water. Immediately Alejandro ran to the nearest supermarket. He was very nervous because we had no water. Suddenly we saw in the distance a musician asking for help because he had fallen.

Fortunately, a graffiti artist told me about the idea of calling a rescue ambulance for the Busker. When I was calling the anbulancia rescue my friend searched in the street and said to him 

Finally, the rescue effort arrived and they saved him. Abel Martínez Padilla 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 The other day my brother asked me what an earthquake was and I told him that it is a natural phenomenon, in which there is a movement of th...