viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2021

WRITING 05 The strangest experience of my life



 

The strangest experience of my life


One afternoon last September Roberto and I were sitting on a bank. Then, we decided to go on a trip to the mountain. For that, we went to our houses and looked for survival items. My friend borrowed from his father a torch, a map and a camera. Obviously, I took a bottle of water, glasses, a first aid kit and a penknife from home. When we were walking near the mountain, suddenly we heard a loud noise, which seemed to come from inside the mountain. Roberto and I decided to explore, but we got lost. Luckily, Roberto had brought his compass in order to check where we were. Immediately, we started to run away because a volcano was erupting!

 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 The other day my brother asked me what an earthquake was and I told him that it is a natural phenomenon, in which there is a movement of th...