viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2021

WRITING 04

 Marco: Hi Carla! How’s it going?


- Carla: Marco! I’m great, thanks. And you?


- Marco: Fine, thanks! But I don’t know what to do this weekend. Do you have any plans?


- Carla: No, I don’t. In fact, I’d like to suggest some to you .


- Marco: Great! I’d love to.


- Carla: Why don’t we go to Marbella?


- Marco: It seems like a good idea but I'm afraid I can’t. It’s too far away from my home.


- Carla: Mmm… I understand. And what about going to Madrid?


- Marco: It sounds amazing but I don’t have enough money to buy a plane ticket.


- Carla: Alright. I don’t have money to lend you either. Shall we go to Albacete?


- Marco: That’s a great idea! Because my grandparents live there!


- Carla: Perfect, then! See you on Friday at the bus stop of the shopping centre.


- Marco: Fantastic! See you.


- Carla: Bye!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 The other day my brother asked me what an earthquake was and I told him that it is a natural phenomenon, in which there is a movement of th...