miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2022

Summer

 This summer has been one of the best of my life because I have enjoyed a lot. This summer I have been doing a lot of sport, I also played paddle several days.

In the month of August I was in my village on holiday because it is the holidays and the mayor called me saying that there was a football tournament very important for the people and that needed my help I thought and I said yes , When I got to town at night I went to see my grandparents and I went to bed very early because I had to get up early to referee when I went there were many buses of many teams and the bleachers were very full and I came up with that.

When I finished that day I went home to rest since the next day were the holidays and when the parties passed I came to Salobreña.Abel Martínez Padilla 4A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 The other day my brother asked me what an earthquake was and I told him that it is a natural phenomenon, in which there is a movement of th...