lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2022

 Yesterday 4th of September I had an unforgettable experience, on the 3rd morning I was called by the referees committee telling me to prepare for the 4th, I was surprised because I had not yet started the season, that night can not sleep anything because I was thinking about day 4 , day 4 I called again telling me that I would debut as linier in a very important game for the cultural Asako was playing the promotion. I was very nervous at the time because I had never debuted as an assistant referee and in the first part I was nervous and thanks to the help of my teammates I could make the most of it was an unforgettable experience for me. Abel Martínez Padilla 4A





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 The other day my brother asked me what an earthquake was and I told him that it is a natural phenomenon, in which there is a movement of th...